Dr. Victor J Zannis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Victor J Zannis?

Dr. Zannis has an amazing bedside manner. He made sure I understood everything about my breast cancer. He talks with me in terms that I understand. When my test results came back, HE called me the same day they came in because he knew that I was concerned. I would definitely recommend him as a surgeon. Every healthcare professional should be like Dr. Zannis.

The Best

Dr. Zannis did my lumpectomy almost 9 years ago now. This was truly the most frightening thing to go through. Dr Zannis was highly recommended to me by a trusted family family doctor. From the moment my husband and I met him we knew I was in good hands. Dr..Zannis is amazing at what he does and his bedside manner is comforting and genuine. I hope to not have to see him as a patient again but I'm so thankful he was the doctor I chose to take this journey with. God bless you Dr. Zannis and may you have many many more years to do great work.

Cares About YOU

My journey with Dr. Zannis has been articulate, professional, compassionate and comforting just knowing he has my best interests at the top of his priority list at all times. I couldn't have picked a better doctor - although I didn't pick him out of the dark - he came highly recommended by other health professionals and prior patients.

A super Dr. would not hesitate to recommend him.

thankful

I am grateful to have had Dr. Zannis. Surgery was fast. I recovered well. All tests said that I did not need additional surgery. He helped me take the next steps. Answered all questions. Very kind.

Professional staff; doctor takes time to listen to what your issues are; reviews your information for followup appointment; office is easy to get to . Shows Tha he cares about the individual progress of patients. Plenty of parking available.

Everything from making the appointment to leaving was a breeze I love this office and the staff. The dr was professional and thorough.

Best Doctor

Excellent doctor, takes time to answer all questions and concerns, great bedside manners.

Cancer Survivor

I am 73 years old and have NEVER met a more compassionate, gentle, caring doctor. He performed a successful Lumpectomy on me and was as thrilled at the all-clear results as I am. I would happily recommend Dr. Zannis to anyone needing his services.

overall experience is a 10+This doctor is above and beyond your expectations in every aspect. Have not had the special caring of a doctor like this since I was very young. One in a million for sure!

Best doctor that I have ever been too and I have seen a lot!

Best doctor around - called me personally with results of my biopsy, you don't find that often. Definitely would recommend him!

Dr. Zannis is Excellent

Dr. Zannis did my lumpectomy and did a fabulous job hiding the scar. My sentiniel node biopsy is still healing so I'm not sure how that will look. He put in a savi catheter and I was afraid it would hurt since I am small chested and it was a piece of cake. Today is the day after and I'm not on any pain meds. Dr. Zannis and Dr. Kuske are great doctors. Feel confident that you are in good hands when you go to them.

Dr. Victor J Zannis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.