Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Victoria E Adewunmi MD
Dr. Victoria E Adewunmi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bronx, NY. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Adewunmi is affiliated with Wakefield Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Victoria E Adewunmi has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Victoria E Adewunmi has the following 3 expertise
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Victoria E Adewunmi - Posted on July 21st, 2015
I spent the nigh in the ER with "sciatica" TERRIBLE PAIN! But I must say Dr. Adewunmi was amazing! She was wonderful and really LISTENED to me and we worked together to find an appropriate method to ease my symptoms. I would highly recommend her if you ever find yourself in the emergency room in Einstein hospital in the bronx. It's really hard to find doctors that actually care about your specific problem and are dedicated to helping you feel better. Bottom line...I felt cared about an respected which is invaluable when you're not feeling well. Thank you doctor!
Dr. Adewunmi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
13 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Victoria E Adewunmi Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Victoria E Adewunmi's office for more information.
1825 Eastchester Rd Bronx, NY : (718) 904-2000
Locations & DirectionsJACK D WEILER HOSPITAL, 1825 Eastchester Rd, Bronx, NY
Dr. Victoria E Adewunmi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bronx, NY.