Dr. Victoria L Afshani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Victoria L Afshani?

Dr. Afshani is the most wonderful caring person ...she's more than a great and skilled physician she became a true friend and was very patient and understanding with me . I'm still searching for an oncologist that gives the same level of care as she did and I'm sad to say this will be my third one since she left practice . I know I'll never find another like her and all her patients feel the same...I don't care where she moves or opens another practice I'll be there ASAP ..she's really irreplaceable !! Dr. Afshani your patients are lost without you !! :-(

caregive

I have nothing but PRAISE for Dr. Afshani! She accepted my father as a patient when he was declining and not responding well to one type of treament. He did remarkably well under her loving and supportive care. She is smart, genuine and wonderful. She took her time with my our family and even visited my dad in the hospital to make sure he was getting the care he needed. We will miss you and wish you all the best!

You Will Be Missed! 😢

I have great respect for Dr Afshani, she not only is an expert in her field she is a good person! I am a patient of hers from the Covington Office and that office will be closing permanently at the end of May this year 2016. I will truly miss her but I understand that time always brings about a change,sometimes for the good and sometimes for the bad. I pray that this is a good change for her ..God Bless You Dr Afshani!! I Will Miss You....

Dr.afshani and her staff are currently treating both of my parents for cancer and shesh is just the sweetest woman. She's very caring and her staff is amazing also. Great doctor great staff!!

Ms

I have been dealing with an illness for 5 years..I went to Dr Afshani she did the needed test and has gotten to the root in less than 2 months.

Dr. Afshani is a wonderful oncologist. She cares and understands patients as people.

Horrible experience

This doctor almost let my mom die by giving her the wrong prescription. She does not bother to keep her in her office and explain the results or anything like that. This doctor is not a doctor that I would recommend.

In Praise of Dr. Afshani

Cares & takes time with patients. Is the most compassionate doctor who listens.I am so impressed with how she treats her senior citizen patients with dignity, respect & love. I am so glad to have found her again!!!My mother & I LOVE DR. AFSHANI!!

Where is Dr. Afshani? We need her !!!

I agree with all the comments: very professional yet caring oncologist. I am still fighting prostate cancer and would hope that she is still practicing somewhere, as her diagnosis and directives for treatment has kept me going. I was disgusted with the letter from Georgia Cancer announcing the abrupt closing of the Eastside office and for that reason would not recommend GCS to anyone. Told them so in my reply to that letter, got no response.

Best Dr ever

Dr.Afshani has been the singular best experience with a medical profesional I have had, and hands down the best Dr. I dealt with throughout this experience. I am very dissapointed by her dissapearance and hope that she lands some place soon as I will be following her whereever that leads.

Where is she now?

Dr. Afshani is the best physician my wife has seen outside of Mayo clinic which is who referred us to her. If anyone knows where she is practicing please post here. As far as Georgia Cancer Specialists, it took them two weeks to send a letter notifying us that she was no longer with the practice. Not very professional, if you ask me! I would not go to another physician at that practice for that reasonn. Dr. Afshani where are you? Your patients need you!