Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Victoria P Amankwa has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Victoria P Amankwa has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
Dr. Victoria P Amankwa has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Victoria P Amankwa is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
18 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsHarlem Hospital Center, 506 Malcolm X Blvd, New York, NY
Dr. Victoria P Amankwa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.