Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Victoria Babushkina
Dr. Victoria Babushkina, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Spartanburg, SC, with another office in Wailuku, HI. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Babushkina is affiliated with Spartanburg Regional Medical Center, Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car and Mary Black Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Victoria Babushkina has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Babushkina is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car
Mary Black Memorial Hospital
Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Spartanburg Internal Medicine
35 Years Experience
Second Moscow Medical Institute
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Victoria Babushkina accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Victoria Babushkina is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spartanburg, SC.