3.9

Have you seen Dr. Victoria L Barber?

unresponsive

Called her office 3 times in 2 two weeks left messages to make an appointment but her staff never bothered to return my call.

Worse Experience Ever

Dr. Barber is one of the worst physicians I have ever had. After 40 minutes of waiting she would be rude and rushed. The wait time was always atrocious.

Love Dr. Barber!!

Dr. Barber is wonderful. When I first met her I thought she was detached, but she is just professional and to the point. Amazing Dr and she is warm, caring and efficient.

Knee dead

I give her and her staff above average. Dr Barber is ver busy but has a wonderful staff and a great assit, Danny very good people here i never wait more then 5 mins try getting here 20 mins early still get in 10 mins I tried 1 full hour still get in 10 mins. Surgery wen great follow up great. rating 1-10 10 being the best i rate the service a 15

Dr. Appointment

Outstanding Doctor with great bedside manner ! Very professional and listens very attentively. I felt at home and considering they were super busy the service was very personalized. Dr. Barber certainly sets the standard on how an office should be run and how a patient should be treated!! Much appreciated !!

Waiting Room

Waiting room was a joke. If I was not in so much pain, I would have left. IMy appt was scheduled for 2:30 pm. I was called into the examining room at 3:25 pm. Once I was seen by the doctor I was incredibly pleased with his guestimate as to figuring out why I was in so much pain. He suggsteed an MRI to be had at a later date and in the meatime gave me a cortisone shot to help aleviate the burning sensation in my lower back. Very thorough. Overall rating from 1-10 (10 being the best) I give the dr a 10!)

Poor customer service

I went to POA for an ankle fracture and the receptionist staff were abrupt with no eye contact and not knowledgeable with appointment scheduling. When I provided feedback to Dr. Barber, all she could say was "SORRY" in a very abrupt tone and refused to discuss my concerns and treated me like a business transaction, rather than as a patient with a medical problem. I will NEVER go back there again. They are not interested in treating you but rather making more money.

Excellent communication, excellent surgical abilities, excellent care. 1 out of 10... this doc gets an 11 ~

Dr. Victoria L Barber is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Daly City, CA.