Dr. Victoria Bignal Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Victoria Bignal?

Posted on July 15th, 2016

Likes to push pills. Does not listen to your concerns. Very pushy and oppionated.

READ ALL OF THE REVIEWS....DO NOT SEE VICTORIA BIGNAL FOR MEDICAL ATTENTION.

Posted on December 5th, 2015

THE MOST SELF-CENTERED, UNCOMPASSIONATE, JUDGEMENTAL INDIVIDUAL. I CAN'T CALL HER A "DOCTOR," BECAUSE, NONE OF THE DOCTORS I HAVE EXPERIENCED HAVE ANY OF HER "DOCTOR-LACKING" NEGATIVE QUALITIES. INSPITE OF HER POOR PROFESSIONAL BEHAVIOR, I WISH HER WELL AND HOPE SHE REALIZES HER NEGATIVE AFFECT ON PATIENTS....AND, I HOPE PROSPECTIVE PATIENTS DO THE RESEARCH ON HER PATIENT RELATIONS PRIOR TO MAKING AN APPOINTMENT.

Posted on November 16th, 2015

Saw her twice. I need to lose weight. I know this and in seeking her advice, she said i should quit my job so I can focus on my health. She was shocked that i needed to work since i was married and questioned whether we could live on my husband's income. When i told her no, she said I should look for a part time job. Sure not what I was expecting from a doctor.

Great doctor with bad staff

Posted on September 8th, 2015

Worst front office staff. I'd never recommend friends or foes to go over there. She should either fire the staff or move out.

Posted on September 6th, 2015

I've been Dr. Bignal's patient for about 10 years. I have found her to be competent and caring. She makes appropriate referrals when needed.

patient

Posted on September 4th, 2015

Dr. Bignal was very rude and spoke like she had a degree as a psychiatrist. Spent most of the time comparing her 90 year old aunt to her 82 year old patient. No people skills and acts like she hates her job. Would never recommend her.

Worst doctor ever!

Posted on December 12th, 2014

Very rude!

Dr. Bignal is a classic misanthrope (hates people)

Posted on July 14th, 2014

She is simply in the wrong line of work. Should have been a bookkeeper or diesel mechanic

Find another doctor!

Posted on March 17th, 2014

My impression of Dr. Bignal is that she doesn't enjoy her profession. She shows absolutely no interest in her patients. You are just the next appointment on her schedule. You can get a complete annual physical in less than 15 minutes! Very eager to write prescriptions, without taking the time to figure what is causing the problem. My first visit to her was for a physical. She asked me if I was sleeping well and when I said"no", she said she could write a prescription for that. Didn't ask me what was going on in my life that might be causing me sleep issues, just gave me a script for sleeping pills.

Worst doctor ever

Posted on August 20th, 2013

I had been seeing Dr Bignal for several years only to get yearly renewals on daily scripts. I foolishly put up with each visit being treated like she had never seen me before. Although I was always kept waiting 10-20 minutes for each appt. I hoped maybe she was reviewing my chart to see who I am, and my physical issues...wow, not the case at all!! It was like "Groundhog Day", a new day every time. She was surprised I had been to a specialist...even though SHE SENT ME!!!! Appts. Are a nightmare, they can't be made by the general staff, they have to be made by her nurse only,and that is ALWAYS a message left and hope to be called back. I wouldn't recommend this doc to anyone.

Bedside manner

Posted on March 16th, 2013

I have had visits to many doctors throughout my life time, she is totally rude. Unbelievable !!!! Will not go back.

do not recommend

Posted on November 8th, 2012

I was having some real health concerns that I had never experienced before. I explained to her how long, what was going on, and that it has been going on consistently for three days. The time that was allotted. The arrogance and lack of concern/interest was appalling. I had even spoke with a triage nurse to set up this appointment that Dr. Bignal let me know was 15 minutes. I understand I can not be diagnosed over the phone, however the triage nurse was more thorough and concerned than Dr. Bignal. It is a shame I had to leave my wonderful IU doctor due to an insurance change to come over to this office. I thought for a moment it might have been just a bad joke for her to take my money and stare at me like I was a patient seeking for meds. My previous doctor would have found this to be hilarious, as I am quite the opposite. If you are one who likes a good personality and a doctor who will look for what is wrong, then I do not recommend this doctor. Poor manners, not would have guessed this by first glance.