Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Victoria R Biondi
Dr. Victoria R Biondi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bristol, CT, with another office in Bristol, CT. She has 43 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Biondi is affiliated with Bristol Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Victoria R Biondi has 2 locations
122 Maple St
Bristol, CT 06010
Book Online Now
Dr. Victoria R Biondi has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Victoria R Biondi has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
Dr. Victoria R Biondi is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Victoria R Biondi - Posted on February 11th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Victoria R Biondi - Posted on March 22nd, 2012
Dr Biandi is the best
Self-verified patient of Dr. Victoria R Biondi - Posted on August 8th, 2010
Dr. Biondi is an excellent physician.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Victoria R Biondi - Posted on December 21st, 2009
Love Dr.Biondi nurse Morris not so much
Self-verified patient of Dr. Victoria R Biondi - Posted on October 7th, 2009
Dr. Biondi is wonderful. She is everything you would want in a doctor.Nurse Morris is not so great. I went in b/c I noticed a bump and Nurese Morris after SPEAKING to me says that it was herpes. I asked her to look at me first then make a guest. She did and still was saying the same thing. I asked for her to do a test and she was reluctant at first but did it and then before sending me on my way she gave me a ton of herpes booklets. My husband and I decided to have another doctor take a look and do test. That doctor just happened to have herpes and stated that just by looking at it he could tell it wasn't herpes but did serval test just to sure. Needless to say the second doc was right and it turned out to be an infected hair bump.I got my test results back from him and the lab he sent the test to quicker and he actally called me to see if I was ok. Nurse Morris needs to be more carefull about what she tells people especially if she doesn't have all the facts. Telling people they have something that isn't cureable is wrong.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Biondi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Baystate Medical Center
Dr. Victoria R Biondi Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Victoria R Biondi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bristol, CT.