Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Victoria R Biondi has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Victoria R Biondi has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
Dr. Victoria R Biondi has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 23
Dr. Biondi is wonderful. She is everything you would want in a doctor.Nurse Morris is not so great. I went in b/c I noticed a bump and Nurese Morris after SPEAKING to me says that it was herpes. I asked her to look at me first then make a guest. She did and still was saying the same thing. I asked for her to do a test and she was reluctant at first but did it and then before sending me on my way she gave me a ton of herpes booklets. My husband and I decided to have another doctor take a look and do test. That doctor just happened to have herpes and stated that just by looking at it he could tell it wasn't herpes but did serval test just to sure. Needless to say the second doc was right and it turned out to be an infected hair bump.I got my test results back from him and the lab he sent the test to quicker and he actally called me to see if I was ok. Nurse Morris needs to be more carefull about what she tells people especially if she doesn't have all the facts. Telling people they have something that isn't cureable is wrong.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Biondi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Baystate Medical Center
Dr. Victoria R Biondi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPhysicians For Womens Health, 122 Maple St, Bristol, CT
Dr. Victoria R Biondi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bristol, CT.