Have you seen Dr. Victoria R Biondi?

Dr. Biondi has helped me through some difficult times (in my aging process) with great knowledge and support. I have highly recommended her many times.

Very Disappointed

I had the worse experience ever at this office and would never go back. Also ... exam rooms have indoor outdoor carpet which I think is gross in an medical office.

Dr Biandi is the best

Dr Biandi,has helped me through one of the toughest times in my life she is a one of a kind Dr and i'm thankful to have her.

Dr. Biondi is an excellent physician.

Love Dr.Biondi nurse Morris not so much

Dr. Biondi is wonderful. She is everything you would want in a doctor.Nurse Morris is not so great. I went in b/c I noticed a bump and Nurese Morris after SPEAKING to me says that it was herpes. I asked her to look at me first then make a guest. She did and still was saying the same thing. I asked for her to do a test and she was reluctant at first but did it and then before sending me on my way she gave me a ton of herpes booklets. My husband and I decided to have another doctor take a look and do test. That doctor just happened to have herpes and stated that just by looking at it he could tell it wasn't herpes but did serval test just to sure. Needless to say the second doc was right and it turned out to be an infected hair bump.I got my test results back from him and the lab he sent the test to quicker and he actally called me to see if I was ok. Nurse Morris needs to be more carefull about what she tells people especially if she doesn't have all the facts. Telling people they have something that isn't cureable is wrong.

Dr. Victoria R Biondi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bristol, CT.