Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Victoria E Cornelius has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Eating Disorders
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Substance Abuse
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Birth Control
Showing 3 of 3
Unfortunately Dr. Victoria Cornelious left SLUCare last year. Since then I have been doing regular searches of her in hopes that she is practicing again. She is THE best doctor I have found in the St. Louis area. She competently and patiently treats the entire person rather than only dealing with the "medical" issues.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
36 Years Experience
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Ssm Cardinal Glennon Childrens Medical Center
Dr. Victoria E Cornelius accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
- Anthem MO Direct Access w/HSA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- Health Alliance PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Victoria E Cornelius is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.