- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Victoria M Dreisbach DO
Dr. Victoria M Dreisbach, DO is a doctor primarily located in Middletown, CT, with another office in Middletown, CT. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Neurology and Psychiatry.
Dr. Victoria M Dreisbach has 2 locations
Dr. Victoria M Dreisbach has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Victoria M Dreisbach has the following 13 expertise
- Bipolar Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Personality Disorder
- Mental Illness
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
22 Years Experience
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Victoria M Dreisbach Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Victoria M Dreisbach
Dr. Dreisbach graduated from the Nova Southeastern University College of Dental Medicine in 1997. She works in Middletown, CT and 1 other location and specializes in Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Dreisbach is affiliated with Connecticut Valley Hospital.