Dr. Victoria C Hammonds Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Victoria C Hammonds?

Very Knowledgeable and Personable

Dr. Hammonds has been my doctor for over 14 years. She has best demeanor and is aggressive care and treatment. I have referred to friends and family to her and they are all pleased.

i love my doctor~Victoria Hammonds!

I have been a patient of Dr Hammonds for a number years! She is kind, compassionate and just an over-all great doctor. She is extremely professional and always prescribes the right medication. When she feels additional testing or specialized doctors are necessary she does not hesitate to get me the right test or the specialty doctor. I even feel comfortable discussing private issues or work related stress issues with her. When this office became Novant my husbands doctor left this practice~not me I stayed with my DR Hammonds~ she is simply the BEST!

Crummy doctor

She was a terrible doc. Just no personality. Perfect for Obama care! She is just unprofessional. Doesn't know her stuff. A google doc. Looks it up on her pad while you are sitting there. Might as well just use webmd.

Patient Care Opinion

Dr. Hammonds is courteous and competent and has been my primary for nearly four years. I would like to see a bit more "Type A" responses in terms of being aggressive with my overall medical condition and not just maintaining a status quo. I want to maximize my health condition. I would also like to see less concern from the staff in vigorously collecting co-pays and making the patient feel they won't be seen if they have an outstanding balance--even one less than 30 days old!