Have you seen Dr. Victoria Kuohung?

Wonder Doctor experience

Having been going to Dr. Kuohung for about three months. She is a very knowledgeable and friendly doctor. She always listens to concerns and tells you all you should expect and also a rough timeline for healing. She is professional, very smart, and personable. She has an amazing staff that also go out of the way for you and actually answer a phone when you call. I would highly recommend her to my friends and family.

Clear skin confidence thanks to Dr. K

Dr. Kuohung is the best! I had suffered with adult acne that became unmanageable in my 30’s. Dr. K listened to my concerns, created a treatment plan that we adjusted along the way based on my progress and symptoms, and after 8 months I finally had clear skin again! She and her team made me feel comfortable, validated my concerns, and treated me like a person instead of a patient -even helping me navigate and expedite a frustrating prescription process. I trust Dr. K wholeheartedly and enjoyed our monthly progressive conversations about life and the world around us. If you’re researching providers, stop...go see her! You’ll be happy you did.

Amazing

Well i actually i hate to write this but Dr. Vickie is not just competent but you will never find anyone more dedicated and focused..not enought words i will find her wherever she is...kudos! X50

Fantastic experience

Staff went out of their way to help me with an insurance problem, and the doctor was kind, caring, and interested in my problem -- sat down to listen and came up with a long term plan. I have hope now .

Warm, welcoming doctor and staff

This is my new dermatologist for life! Love them! Friendly, thorough with my skin exam, and affordable for the cosmetic work I wanted done.

Friendly and thorough

Reviewed in detail a prevention-oriented treatment plan for my sun damage. Very friendly, put me at ease because I was slightly nervous.

Took the time to explain

Dr. Kuohung really took the time to explain my choices in treating my acne -- I have had it for years and no one took me seriously. I felt like I gained the knowledge I needed to make the best decision that I would be comfortable with and I know I can adjust my treatment later for my acne if my first choice doesn't give me the results I want. Her staff is really friendly and energetic and they give the office a nice vibe.

Very kind and calming for children

I highly recommend Dr. Kuohung for all parents with kids that are nervous around doctors. My family member recommended that I bring my child to see Dr. Kuohung because of the same problem that their kids had. Dr. Kuohung was able to connect with my child, and make them feel comfortable. She has four sons (!) of her own and so she knows what it's like as a parent with little kids. So she went through all of our options so we could know what would be best for us. Highly recommend!

Fantastic visit -- Dr. Kuohung made me feel very at ease, even though I was really worried about a new spot on my face that wouldn't go away. I was seen quickly and she was very comforting, with a good sense of humor. Luckily the spot was not a problem and I'm glad she did a biopsy so she could have it sent to the lab to get it checked. I felt that she was careful and ran through all my options. My new dermatologist for life!

Went the extra mile

Completely focused on me during the visit, really thorough. I never felt rushed like with other doctors. Called me with my results on a weekend, and personally followed up with my primary care doctor so that he would know what was going on. She went the extra mile and I am so grateful.

Very caring, concerned, takes time to listen, helped me tremendously

I have had problems with my hair and scalp for years, and have been to numerous dermatologists, some at famous places. It was not until I found Dr. Kuohung that I felt things started to go in the right direction. The first time she met me, she sat down and carefully examined my scalp (when other dermatologists didn't bother to), then went through her diagnosis on the computer with me. She taught me about why I had been losing hair, and immediately went through the pluses and minuses of each treatment option. Since then, I have been going to her for treatment, and my scalp is doing much better. I owe it to her! I can't thank her enough!

Agreed

I could not agree more with the previous review. Dr. Kuohung goes above and beyond and with sincere caring. Such a pleasure to deal with. All this and an absolutely lovely person to boot!

Dr. Victoria Kuohung is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Quincy, MA.