Have you seen Dr. Victoria A Lilling?

excellent professional, curteous, knd caring

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY out there

Kind, curteous, extremely professional, caring, good listener

She is absolutely vile and unprofessional. To say she is rude would be kind.

I had a bad wrist fracture and was seen in the er by her. I was very nervous. She really eased my nerves. She was very gental and caring. She put my wrist back in place. Now I am 4 weeks out from my injury. I was treated in a cast and I didn't need surgery secondary to the excellent job she did in the er. I would thank her personally but I think she is only a resident doctor and I thought this would be a nice way to say thank you.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Victoria A Lilling is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Stony Brook, NY.