Dr. Victoria V Matt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Victoria V Matt?

super surgeon

Dr. Matt is a terrific surgeon. I have had no post op nerve pain from my hip surgery. Other surgeries have left me with pain dfor a year or more. Everything is doing just fine. I heartily recommend her.

Dr. Matt is a wonderful doctor---

Dr. Matt took time to explain what my knee injury was and how to treat the problem. She didn't try to rush my appointment, but took the necessary time to answer my questions.

Dr. Matt spent very little time with me, did not physically examine my ankle and based her "diagnosis" on asking me to stand on my tiptoes. I went on to another doctor who based his diagnosis on an MRI, after which I received appropriate treatment and the problem was resolved. Dr. Matt's bedside manner is abrupt, bordering on rude. I would avoid her at all costs.