Dr. Victoria E Mcgrath Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Victoria E Mcgrath?

Fantastic staff

Never have to wait long at all. Beverly is fabulous with getting it all done! Bedside manners are important to me and I have loved Dr. McGrath's way with people.

She is not like most Doctors she takes her time with you. Her staff is Great. Her Office Manage has been with her for as long as I can remember and is always very helpful. Like her new nurse as well. Dr. McGrath is a one of a kind of Doctor don't find many like her anymore

Patient

Dr. McGrath is an EXCELLENT doctor. She has been my doctor for several years. Although I no long reside in Allen, I make the 25 mile journey to see her for my medical needs. She has never made me feel rushed or that my needs were unimportant. I like the fact that she researches your condition and she is not a prescription pusher. It is my intention to have her as my doctor as long as I can. I recommended that my future wife begin seeing her as well. Angie, her nurse is great and her follow up is superb. I highly recommend this physician. I am 38 year and while a lot of her patients that I've seen appear much older, I believe she is the perfect doctor for those in my age range looking for a doctor to say with for many years to come. Last thing, they are excellent at coordinating my care with other doctors, even when I self refer myself. EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT!!!

wow love this office

Great Doctor and love her staff. He new nurse is great and as always love her office manager. THe Doctor really cares.

Ok Dr but horrible nursing staff. Listens to the Nurses more. Does her diagnosis by reading blood panels. Gives out wrong Medication.

will never go there. misdiagnosed me for 4 months. horrible nursing stuff. rude and has attitude issues. dr is ok. she needs to change her nursing staff.

David

Always had good overall experiences with this doctor. She is compassionate and patient and thinks outside the box. I feel very lucky that she is down the street from me. She makes you feel like your health is a partnership between you and her....which is the way it should be!

nice bedside manner

really takes time with you...very caring

Very good listener

She's a great listener, willing to try things when diagnosis is strange. Although, hard time having her follow-up. Nurse is no-nonsense, not very friendly, but not rude. Beverly is very helpful.

Very nice doctor; very compassionate and caring. Beverly (nurse) and Jessica (nurse) are awesome!

Dr. McGrath is a very nice lady with a Great bedside manner, do wish she had a little more time to spend with pts though. Very caring though.