Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Victoria J Mondloch
Dr. Victoria J Mondloch, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Waukesha, WI. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Mondloch is affiliated with Waukesha Memorial Hospital. Dr. Mondloch has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Victoria J Mondloch has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
Showing 5 of 14
I have been seeing dr. Mondloch for 7 years. She has identified intestinal issues I had for years. With a few changes (bio identical hormones and vitamins) I no longer have intestinal issues . Following my annual physician she spends time with me going over the lab work and most importantly spends time teaching me. My medical bills have gone done because of her wisdom and approach to medicine.
Dr. Mondloch is nothing short of amazing, I have been struggling with very frequent migraines for over 15 years and have high blood pressure that is very hard to control.I knew for years that my migraines were related to my hormones but no regular doctor or neurologist ever gave it a second glance, they just brushed me off. Dr. Mondloch took me seriously, she listened to me and we are still working on finding the magic bullet but I am doing so much better than I was. Having a doctor who cares so much, has made me care more about myself and be a more active and engaged patient and advocate for my own health well being. I can't recommend her enough, if there was more doctors like her the world would be a better (and healthier) place.
Absolutely fantastic! I have never seen a doctor take better care of their patient. Really cares about you and takes her time explaining things. Won't leave you until she's answered ALL your questions. Gives you ALL your options and doesn't pressure you into making a decision. Wants you to be well informed. I cannot possibly say enough good things about her.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2015, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Mondloch is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1983
St Josephs Hospital
Dr. Victoria J Mondloch accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsVictoria J Mondloch Md Sc, 20800 Swenson Dr, Waukesha, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Victoria J Mondloch in this video.
Dr. Victoria J Mondloch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waukesha, WI.