Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Victoria S Myers has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Victoria S Myers - Posted on March 13th, 2017
A review by a patient that verified they have visited Dr. Victoria S Myers - Posted on February 8th, 2015
16 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Victoria S Myers accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAbington Jefferson Health, 1200 Old York Rd, Abington, PA
Dr. Victoria S Myers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Abington, PA.