- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Victoria N Wang has 3 locations
Dr. Victoria N Wang has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Victoria N Wang has the following 23 expertise
- Actinic Keratosis
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Dysplastic Nevus Syndrome
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Seborrheic Dermatitis
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin lesion (Lentigo)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Acne Rosacea
- Acne Scar (Acne Keloid)
- Precancerous Conditions
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Skin Cancer
- Basal Cell
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Skin Biopsy
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Victoria N Wang Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Victoria N Wang
Victoria Wang, M.D. is a Board-Certified Dermatologist. This talented dermatologist received her Bachelor of Arts from Northwestern University, graduating Summa cum Laude with department honors. Dr. Wang received her medical doctorate from University of California San Diego, graduating top of her class. Dr. Wang received her dermatology specialty training at Northwestern University School of Medicine in Chicago, following a transitional internship at Santa Clara Valley Medical Center. She has been practicing dermatology since 2009. She has presented research at numerous national and international conferences and has given talks to the community for a number of years. She has published many articles in leading scientific journals and has even been a peer reviewer for the Pediatric Dermatology journal. Dr. Wang has also received awards for her research, community service, preventive medicine, humanism, social and behavioral science, and academic excellence. She is a Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology and a Fellow of the American Society for Mohs Surgery. Dr. Wang maintains privileges at St. Joseph Mission Hospital. In her free time, Dr. Wang enjoys spending time with her husband and two sons. http://www.LagunaNiguelDermatology.com