Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Victoria N Wang
Dr. Victoria N Wang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Laguna Niguel, CA, with another office in Oceanside, CA. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Wang is affiliated with Scripps Memorial Hospital-Encinitas, Palomar Medical Center and Scripps Memorial Hospital-La Jolla. Dr. Wang has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Victoria N Wang has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Victoria N Wang has the following 23 expertise
- Actinic Keratosis
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Dysplastic Nevus Syndrome
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Seborrheic Dermatitis
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin lesion (Lentigo)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Acne Rosacea
- Acne Scar (Acne Keloid)
- Precancerous Conditions
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Skin Cancer
- Basal Cell
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Skin Biopsy
Dr. Victoria N Wang is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 40
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Wang is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
13 Years Experience
University Of California San Diego School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Victoria N Wang accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Victoria N Wang
Victoria Wang, M.D. is a Board-Certified Dermatologist. This talented dermatologist received her Bachelor of Arts from Northwestern University, graduating Summa cum Laude with department honors. Dr. Wang received her medical doctorate from University of California San Diego, graduating top of her class. Dr. Wang received her dermatology specialty training at Northwestern University School of Medicine in Chicago, following a transitional internship at Santa Clara Valley Medical Center. She has been practicing dermatology since 2009. She has presented research at numerous national and international conferences and has given talks to the community for a number of years. She has published many articles in leading scientific journals and has even been a peer reviewer for the Pediatric Dermatology journal. Dr. Wang has also received awards for her research, community service, preventive medicine, humanism, social and behavioral science, and academic excellence. She is a Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology and a Fellow of the American Society for Mohs Surgery. Dr. Wang maintains privileges at St. Joseph Mission Hospital. In her free time, Dr. Wang enjoys spending time with her husband and two sons. http://www.LagunaNiguelDermatology.com
Locations & Directions
Dr. Victoria N Wang is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Laguna Niguel, CA.