2.6

Neutral

Dr. Noble took time to get to know my and my history. She was kind and treated me with respect.

Nope

I would give 0 stars if possible. I have a cardiac condition. A few years ago, I went to Dr Noble with symptoms. She told me (without testing or asking questions) that I had anxiety from quitting smoking. She told me to go for a walk to relax. I was so sick, I could not walk to the end of my street. Long story short, after an ER visit and a referral to a cardiologist, we found out that was not "all in my head".

I left Amity Medical after 30 years of wonderful medical care. I had 3 visits with Dr.Noble after she took over the practice, each less satisfactory than the last. She had no interest in listening to my concerns (after a recent hospitalization), or answering my questions She was very dismissive, and arrogant. What MD completes an annual exam without laying a hand on the patient! Clearly she does not believe in comprehensive care.

Arrogant and uncaring

I left her practice after she took over Amity Medical, where I was a patient for the last 25 years. I had three visits with Dr. Noble and this last one was the final straw. She was arrogant, condescending, and really didn’t seem to care one bit that I was not happy with the way she was speaking to me. I know everybody has bad days, and that’s why I gave her three visits before making this decision. I had heard some negative things about her, but I like to make my own judgement about people based on my own interactions with them. Turns out the negative things were true.

She is very personable & cares about the well being of her patients.

Doesn't seem to care much

I came to my appointment in pain and she didn't bother to listen to my symptoms. Her follow through is horrendous. I can't get her to return my calls or give me the results of my blood tests. I am looking for a new doctor.

Always ask questions

I would not see her again nor my family.misdiagnoised me....hi hi bp. Did nothing about it.i almost lost my life and still have severe health issues because of her.

Dr. Victoria J Noble is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Northampton, MA.