Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Victoria P Peters
Dr. Victoria P Peters, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Springfield, MA, with another office in Springfield, MA. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Adult Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Peters is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center and Baystate Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Victoria P Peters has the following 2 specialties
- Adult Medicine
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
Showing 3 of 10
My mother was a patient at this office. Was discharged from hospital after a procedure and called office for pain medication. Nobody returned three calls that were placed to the office but managed to call for her appointment renewal! The PA was also very rude and insulting. Actually said that her problem was in her head!!!
Took my 75 year old mother, who suffers from COPD, here when her PCP retired. She wasn't breathing well and needed her inhaler prescriptions refilled. While I understand the Dr. would want to do some type of physical on a new patient, why in the world would you make an ailing 75 yr old submit to a rectal exam in order to get her inhaler?? My mother doesn't breathe out of her behind but this doctor certainly does!
Dr. Peters is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Dr. Victoria P Peters accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Victoria P Peters is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, MA.