Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Victoria M Roberts
Dr. Victoria M Roberts, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Homestead, FL. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Roberts is affiliated with North Shore Medical Center, Memorial Hospital West and Memorial Hospital Pembroke. Dr. Roberts has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Victoria M Roberts has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Victoria M Roberts has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Victoria M Roberts is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
She is such a caring doctor she greets you with a real smile. ,so calm ,understanding about feelings and appreciate your visit ,explain every thing four times if need with peace but need not to because you will understand every word she says ,does not let her patience get or be stress, when hands on she washes her hands right in front of you, when test results are in she lets you know right away, so very professional. thank you Dr. Roberts great job she knows how to schedule her patience so theres no long wait what else can you ask for.
Courteous. Good listener , Thorough check up. Excellent use of her time and mine. I would like to know where she practice now.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2015)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Dr. Roberts is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Victoria M Roberts accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Locations & DirectionsPmc Homestead, 15335 SW 288th St, Homestead, FL
Dr. Victoria M Roberts is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Homestead, FL.