Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Victoria A Smith MD
Dr. Victoria A Smith, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kenner, LA. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Victoria A Smith has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Victoria A Smith has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Victoria A Smith is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Victoria A Smith - Posted on May 19th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Victoria A Smith - Posted on September 4th, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. Victoria A Smith - Posted on April 15th, 2014
Bad impression for first visit
Self-verified patient of Dr. Victoria A Smith - Posted on February 21st, 2011
I waited 25 minutes to see the doctor. While waiting, I began noticing the waiting room. It was eazy to see that it was very dirty. I noticed mold on the a/c ceiling vent. The receptionest did not give me paperwork to fill out. The reception area had 4 very sick peoplewaiting. Since I was there to meet the dr for the first time, I felt uncomfortable and left.
21 Years Experience
Harvard Medical School
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Victoria A Smith Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS LA BlueConnect HMO POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Victoria A Smith
Dr. Smith is a board certified family medical physician. Dr. Smith is a graduate of Harvard Medical School and completed a Family Medicine program at LSU Health Sciences Center-New Orleans. She currently serves as the Chairman of the Operating Committee for Ochsner Physician Partners.
Locations & DirectionsOCHSNER MEDICAL CENTER, 2120 Driftwood Blvd, Kenner, LA
Dr. Victoria A Smith is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Kenner, LA.