3.2

D. Smith is very caring -her staff is courteous and always follows up with my meds. and appointments-Tank you for caring

Federal Investigator

Initial visited as walk-in, usual doctor office furniture, though quite small, staff friendly and wait was not too long for new patient 30-40 minutes. Subsequent visits 10-20 minutes, last visit 2 years ago, knock on wood.

No, just wondering why it is still indicated here that she is accepting new patients but she is no longer. Please update your posts. Thank you!

Bad impression for first visit

I waited 25 minutes to see the doctor. While waiting, I began noticing the waiting room. It was eazy to see that it was very dirty. I noticed mold on the a/c ceiling vent. The receptionest did not give me paperwork to fill out. The reception area had 4 very sick peoplewaiting. Since I was there to meet the dr for the first time, I felt uncomfortable and left.

Dr. Victoria A Smith is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Kenner, LA.