Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Victoria Staiman
Dr. Victoria Staiman, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Fulton, MD. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Urology. Dr. Staiman is affiliated with MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital, University of Maryland St Joseph Medical Center and Howard County General Hospital Inc. Dr. Staiman has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Victoria Staiman has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. Victoria Staiman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fulton, MD.