Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Victoria A Troncoso has the following 2 specialties
- Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 5 of 7
I have found Dr. Troncoso to be not only an extremely knowledgeable doctor, but also one with a great caring bedside manner. She takes time to review your condition so that you understand what is going on and what the steps of treatment will be. I have and will continue to recommend her highly to any who ask.
I have been a patient of Dr. Troncoso for many years, and have recommended her to both friends and family - all of whom have thanked me for helping them find such a wonderful doctor.Dr. Trocoso exemplifies what a doctor should be: caring, a great listener, and a skilled professional. After many years (and a few doctors) trying to find a doctor who treated me with respect, was knowledgeable, and did not "keep me in the waiting room" - I was very thankful to find Dr. Troncoso.At times Dr. Troncoso has referred me to specialists, who have also been just as competent and professional.I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Troncoso.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
29 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1989
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsOsteopathic Medical Center Of Scottsdale Pc, 9590 E Ironwood Square Dr Ste 106, Scottsdale, AZ
Dr. Victoria A Troncoso is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.