Dr. Victoria Van Fossen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Victoria Van Fossen?

Best of the Best!!!!

Posted on March 14th, 2017

Amazing professional who is knowledgeable, trustworthy, compassionate and excellent communicator who will educate you so you can choose best options

Exceptional

Posted on November 5th, 2016

Dr. Van Fossen stayed late to see me after I met with the radiologist. She was thorough, kind and caring. She took the time to answer my questions and made sure I was understanding what she was telling me. The staff at the breast care clinic on ash street is absolutely amazing!

Posted on October 31st, 2016

Very professional and informative.

Posted on October 24th, 2016

Very friendly and kind. She is professional and comforting

Posted on July 7th, 2016

Dr. Van Fossen is AMAZING! I went to her for a breast issue, terrified of what the diagnosis would be. From the moment she walked through the door of the exam room, I felt at ease, and less anxious. There is something about her that is completely comforting. Her assistant Amy is equally amazing!! Amy was right on top of things! Knowing of my anxiety and how I wanted to get everything done as soon as possible, she got all of my pre-surgery appointments, and my surgery scheduled faster than I expected! I called Amy multiple times before and after my surgery and Amy was always pleasant and very helpful, no matter how many times I bugged her!! I would refer Dr. Van Fossen in a second to anyone.

Great surgeon

Posted on January 20th, 2016

Dr. Van Fossen is a caring , experienced surgeon. I was so afraid of surgery. She made me feel secure in knowing that she had me in the care of her hands. As well as she Prayed for me before surgery. Upon my request. She is the best !!! If you are considering surgery, contact her. I had a partial surgery, and no need of any meds at this time of 8 weeks after surgery.

MD

Posted on October 15th, 2015

MD

Posted on October 15th, 2015

Dr. Von Fossen is a delightful, personable physician with superior knowledge in her field, excellent technical skills, wonderful bedside manner, and efficient yet patient Interactions in dealing with me personally. Her assistant, Amy, is equally superior in her position. Exceptionally kind and diligent. The receptionist, Dave, was the best receptionist I have dealt with in a long time. He helped me get a name and phone number for a HIV/AIDS project my college age son is currently working on. It has renewed my faith in the medical profession . I recommend this team highly and appreciate their competence and kindness with what could have been a difficult medical situation. Excellent communication. Thanks and praise for all of them. I would unreservedly recommend this group as individuals and a team.

Posted on April 25th, 2015

Dr. VanFossen removed my thyroid due to thyroid cancer in 2004. She was so kind and honest with me. She told me her game plan of the surgery during my office visit and thoroughly went over everything with me again prior to entering the operating room. Her cool, calm and collected personality made me feel so comfortable in her hands. She did an amazing job with my surgery and you can't even see the scar on my neck unless I point it out! I went back to Dr. VanFossen is 2010 to have a suspicious lump removed from the side of my neck. Luckily, it turned out to be benign. But I knew right away that I was going to have Dr. VanFossen perform that surgery as well. I highly recommend her! I recommend her to my friends and family to this day. I know several people that have happily been treated by her due to my recommendation.

Posted on July 9th, 2010

this doctor was wonder and great to me. fixed my problem in no time healed great barely a scar. would go anytime to her

Posted on March 1st, 2017