Dr. Victoria Venida Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Victoria Venida?

Posted on January 20th, 2015

Will be looking for a new pcp. The wait time is rediculous, half the time she's not there and the staff won't tell you. So you wait over an hour just to be called back. She doesn't seem to want to give you an explanation for your concerns, or doesn't know.

Unhappy Parent

Posted on June 11th, 2013

My daughter has been a patient over the last 4 years and every year I intend on switching her PCP but other issues trump my search. I have finally had rhe last straw. The scheduling assistants are incompetent. They scheduled me for an appointment before my daughter was able to take her 4 year old immunizations after I had made it clear the purpose of the appointment. I had taken off of work and her father had rearranged his schedule to accompy us only to find out afrer being there for 30 minutes that she couldn't be seen before her 4th birthday. I was livid. I wouldn't suggest this office to anyone especially if you have good insurance. There is alot of miscommunication between the doctor, the staff, & the parents. She doesn't really connect well with the kids and information isn't forth coming

poor service

Posted on September 5th, 2012

My newborn has been to this office 3 times and never again! the first visit the doctor was a hour late for the apt because she wasn't in the office. Her staff didn't even inform me that she was running late.When she did come in the office she didn't even hold or even talk to my newborn, she has zero baby skills.You have to pull information out of her because she didn't ask any questions on how my baby was doing or behaving. Even when i brought up concerns many of them were just ignored like she didn't want to answer my questions. But the wait time is the worst every time we had to wait 2 hours to see the doctor. I had a apt at 330 we didn't leave til 5. and the office hours are now from 12-5. so over all bad doctor for babies,small office,long wait. We will not be coming back.

Posted on March 17th, 2009

Thanks for being caring Dr. Venida!

Posted on December 28th, 2016