Dr. Victoria Weaver Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Victoria Weaver?

Negligence

Dr. Weaver dismissed or misdiagnosed my symptoms and I ended up having two emergency surgeries. I hope this will serve as a warning to all her patients to be prepared to bad surprises.

Experience

My husband and I have been with Dr. Weaver as our Primary Care Physician for about 15 years now and we are very pleased in every aspect of care she gives us. As we are aging and dealing with a complex set of medical needs, Dr. Weaver has always provided the utmost care and has never hesitated to refer us to another doctor if more specialized care was needed. Her office staff treats us like family and are warm and professional. We recommend Dr. Weaver to our friends and family. We look forward to many more years under her care.

Dr. Weaver is a great listener and has helped me during some difficult times. She is compassionate and professional and cares about her patients.

If you are lucky enough to get the oppertunity for Dr. Weaver to grace you with her presence she is short and seems to not be focused on you at all. Like i said IF you are lucky enough, as those times are few and very far between. Her nurses do all the work. Will never be back or recommend her to anyone. Especially after having a returned phone call that said "spoke to DR. Weaver and she doesnt have time to see you. A nurse will see you". This doctor gets a F- in my book.

Dr. Victoria Weaver

Dr. Weaver is one of the kindest most caring Doctors I have ever met. She has never failed to diagnose me correctly in over 12 years. I am truly lucky to have found her and trust her judgment completely .