Dr. Victoria Wilson Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Victoria Wilson?

Dr. V. Wilson (thumbs down)

Posted on March 16th, 2012

without going into the what and why..Dr.V Wilson is a DR that i would never want to care for any of my family members, in the ER she was condescending to my mother i felt, very short and sarcastic, i felt no compassion from her, however the nurses were excellent. When you have family that is going through something scary, as the physician, they should maybe learn some communication skills, im surprised their are not more comments on her. I have no doubt my mother was properly diagnosed, but I did not appreciate the bedside manor.

Talked me badly, because I was medicade.

Posted on January 22nd, 2011

Would not allow me to use the phone to call someone, or to go to another hospital, at one point told me I was crazy. I don't let anyone talk to me that way...would not want anyone to have to go through that...very rude, no bedside manner, and then lied to my face to protect herself..

Posted on November 28th, 2016