Dr. Victoria Zavala Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Victoria Zavala?

The best

Posted on June 8th, 2012

Dr. Zavala is one of the most sincere, compassionate doctors I have ever met. I would refer her to all of my best friends and family for anything she does. Anesthesia or Dermal fillers such as botox and epidural steroid injections. She is good. I would trust her to give me general anesthesia any day, and as for Botox, sh is honest, won't over inject, is thorough and she also helped me and encourages me during a horrific domestic crisis.. she talked with me and listened and gave me some very good contacts. the waiting time was short. She arrived swiftly with little wait time. Lovely office. Any doctors office with an espresso machine a a large basket of chocolate is first class, as far as I am concerned. It is a gorgeous office. It looks like a spa. Her nurse was also wonderful... the redhead, I forgot her name. She is fantastic.To sum it up, I got first class treatment from Victoria and I trust her. she spent more time with me than she should have because she wanted too. A+++++

Posted on January 5th, 2016