The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Victorino Cumagun
Dr. Victorino Cumagun, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Cumagun is affiliated with West Houston Medical Center, Park Plaza Hospital and Twelve Oaks Medical Center Sharpstown. He speaks English.
Dr. Victorino Cumagun has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Cumagun is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
West Houston Medical Center
Park Plaza Hospital
Twelve Oaks Medical Center Sharpstown
Plaza Specialty Hospital
Twelve Oaks Hospital
The Methodist Hospital
45 Years Experience
University Of The Philippines
Graduated in 1968
Roswell Park Cancer Institute
Dr. Victorino Cumagun accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & DirectionsVictorino G Cumagun MD, 3372 Tampa St, Houston, TX
Dr. Victorino Cumagun is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.