Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Victoriosa Pasignajen
Dr. Victoriosa Pasignajen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Staten Island, NY. She has 49 years of experience. Her specialties include Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Pasignajen is affiliated with SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Richmond, Richmond University Medical Center and Saint Vincent's Catholic Medical Centers of New York. Dr. Pasignajen has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Victoriosa Pasignajen has the following 3 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Victoriosa Pasignajen has the following 1 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
Dr. Victoriosa Pasignajen has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 6
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Pasignajen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Richmond
Richmond University Medical Center
Saint Vincent's Catholic Medical Centers of New York
Bayley Seton Hospital
Saint Vincents Hospital & Medical Center
Richmond University Medical Center-Bayley Seton Campus
Sisters Of Charity Health Care System Corporation
SVCMC-St Vincents Westchester
Staten Island Univ Hosp-Concord Site
St Vincent`s Medical Center, Staten Island, Ny
Doctor`s Hospital, Staten Island, New York
Sisters Of Charity Medical Center, New York
49 Years Experience
Cebu Institute Of Medicine
Graduated in 1964
Sisters Charity Healthcare System
Dr. Victoriosa Pasignajen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & DirectionsVictoriosa Pasignajen MD, 491 Bard Ave, Staten Island, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Victoriosa Pasignajen in this video.
Dr. Victoriosa Pasignajen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.