Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Vida M Reklaitis
Dr. Vida M Reklaitis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Vida M Reklaitis has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Vida M Reklaitis has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Vida M Reklaitis has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Vida M Reklaitis is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 8
From when she walked into the room I wanted to walk out. She doesn't listen and told me how I was feeling. She assumed that she knew without looking at my records which my PA had told me to bring. She made me very uncomfortable by the way she looked at me and I would not recommend her to my worst enemy.
27 Years Experience
Emory University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsNorthside Hospital-Atlanta, 1000 Johnson Ferry Rd, Atlanta, GA
Dr. Vida M Reklaitis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.