Dr. Vidal Borromeo Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Vidal Borromeo?

Gone from Beaumont

Posted on June 9th, 2011

thank goodness he is no longer at Beaumont. Hospital ratings will go up now.

A Survivor thanks to this Dr.

Posted on May 23rd, 2011

Dr Borromeo, is one of the most compassionate, caring doctors, I have ever been to in my 61 years. Thanks to this Doctor, my husband is a survivor & I also, am a patient, since I went with my husband to all his office visits. One day he looked at me & asked how I was feeling, I told him I hadn't been feeling well. I was being treated by a specialist at DMC. He asked if I would like a second diagnosis & immediately took the time to take my history, examine me, & gave me prescriptions for blood work and tests, he needed to run.After a month of his diagnosis & treatment, I feel 100% better than I had in years. My husband & I have been patients of "Dr. B" since 1991. I thank every day for the recommendation of another Dr. to follow up with Dr. B. because of his specialties. He's a Godsend! I can't think of anything bad to say about him...he is articulate! His memory is faultless. You can always reach him any time day or night. When hospitalized for cancer, he never once missed seeing me or my husband. He truly cares about his patients. He keeps up on all current treatments. He travels all over the country just to spend a day at a seminar to learn of any new medications/treatments/trials that will pertain to his practice. He is so very intelligent, but yet not prudish. I can't believe some of the bad reviews I read. I think this site should be monitored, so one person can't comment more than once. I believe with all my heart that the negative comments would have to be from the same person. Any one in the hospital, waiting room, lab, etc. that I have spoken with had nothing negative to say...more than once I heard I would want my own Mother to go to him is she were ill! He has always been very gentle, well-mannered, capable, caring, compassionate, up-to-date, & articulate. When he sees you, he doesn't have to look at your file, he remembers every medication, ailment, test results, etc. that pertain to you. I don't know how he does it, my chart alone weighs at least 6 lbs. If I had to I would wait 4 hours to see him, because if you have a problem, he knows your history and will take whatever time necessary to console or go over your test results and treatments. When you go to his office you know, you will see HIM, not one out of 5 doctors in a group.He treats all his patients himself, with the same two aids that have been with him since I started seeing him in 1991. Both of them are sweet and accomodating.I cannot rate him high enough! This man/Doctor is not in this profession for profit, but for truly trying to cure and care for his patients. He is a SAINT!!

Posted on March 18th, 2011

This guy is so unorganized. his progress notes arent done. I requested my records and his MA told me my last 6 visits weren't completed (progress notes). He billed my insurance company though. he needs to be in jail.

Compassionate Care

Posted on January 12th, 2011

Dr. Borromeo spent three and a half hours going over my complicated medical history very meticulously. He ordered some tesing and I am confident he will pursue a diagnosis very vigorously, after many other doctors have given up. He was very gentle and kind in his manner. A thorough professional!

Disgusting treatment

Posted on November 22nd, 2009

He has no manners or common sense at all. He was crude and beyond rude. This is not what I expect in a doctor. Unprofessional beyond compare.

worst doctor ever

Posted on October 20th, 2009

He's to be avoided at all costs.

Not recommended

Posted on April 26th, 2009

He was inappropriate and out of line. He was horrible. Do not see him alone. He has no manners and little common sense. Bringing a friend is a must.

Posted on November 20th, 2008

He is not concerned with the patient as a whole. Only concerned with numbers. No bedside manner whatsoever. My mother is 90 and he treats her as if she has no sense.

Keep Looking for a Competent Doctor

Posted on September 2nd, 2008

I cannot recommend him. Find a competent doctor. Someone who is real good. Not him. He did not help. He didn't try very hard. Maybe he didn't know enough.

Not Recommended

Posted on May 5th, 2008

I did not like him at all. He was horrible to me. Very poor communication skills. Really upset me greatly.

Posted on October 4th, 2015