Dr. Vidhyalakshmi Koka Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Vidhyalakshmi Koka?

Posted on July 1st, 2016

Worst medical I ever received.

Unemployed

Posted on April 22nd, 2016

The dr I seen was dr Lisa she was great and she was very thural

Posted on November 30th, 2015

Had to wait 1-2 months for appointments with referred specialists. But Dr. Koka herself is phenomenal- caring and very knowledgeable.

disappointing

Posted on October 15th, 2015

never go back

Posted on July 3rd, 2015

Only gave one star because half a star was not an option!

not good

Posted on January 24th, 2015

Left me in a patient room and went to lunch- i left.

Constant change of staff -children work there -uncaring people

Posted on April 25th, 2014

Staff constantly changes!! The staff young and rude!! THE MALE DR HORRIBLE. DR KOKA HORRIBLE. She is so busy and doesn't take time for her patients. Very hard to get a referral submitted. Prescriptions filled. Good luck getting them filled. Horrible office And staff

Worst Doctors Office Ever

Posted on April 21st, 2014

I am a new patient. Waited 3 months to get an Appointment With Dr Koka (what a waste of time) as I was sitting in the waiting room I overheard a girl with black hair say to a coworker to schedule iehp patients 3 to 4 months out with Dr Koka. REALIZING that's why I had to wait to long for an appointment. This office is a joke rude staff and the doctor needs social skills herself. Don't Walk In The Room Speaking Spanish To Me When I Not hispanic. I will not stand to stay in a office who is racist to people and treat people that don't have a good insurance ie iehp . Don't schedule at this office.

RUDE RUDE RUDE

Posted on April 14th, 2014

I was asked by a friend to accompany her for her doctors visit. Horrible experience. The girl at the desk, Jessica was very rude to a patient because he was 20 minutes late (elderly patient) it was then our turn to pay for our copayment. We were told credit cards are not accepted. What? Are you kidding me! The medical assistant was rude. Dr Koka came into the room 52 minutes later saying she has an emergency at the hospital, she was in the room for 6 minutes and didn't answer any of our questions. The staff and doctor are incompetent DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTORS OFFICE. We are medicare and Blue Cross and we since then found a wonderful doctor with a great staff!!

Nurse Jeff is a great asset to the doctor and her patients.

Posted on October 18th, 2013

Nurse Jeff at Dr. Koka's office has demonstrated outstanding nursing skills and people skills. As an older female with chronic health problems, Jeff treated me with respect and kindness. Jeff demonstrated an attention to detail that I appreciated very much. Due to his diligence, my office visit with the doctor was productive. Since beginning to see Dr. Koka and her staff this year, my overall health has improved significantly. Jeff is a great asset to the office

I feel like I got ripped off

Posted on April 23rd, 2013

Lisa Garcia, the PA I was seeing for awhile, was wonderful, but when she had to have leg surgery and was off for almost 3/4 of a year, I had to see Dr. Koka. During her consultation with me she took 2 phone calls in the examination room while I was sitting there, neither of which were medically related, and then later I discovered she charged me extra for a long visit, although without the phone call taking, it would have quite short since I was only getting lab results. I spoke to another patient of hers who told me the same thing happened to him, although with him it was only one phone call.

Find another doctor

Posted on May 31st, 2012

The staff seems to always change..so most of them have no personality as to the fact that I have been a patient there for 6 years now. It used to be a decent Dr. office and now Dr. Koka is too busy and her bedside is cold and uncaring. The past couple of years have been the worst over there because of the issues of them not responding to medical issues. I had a gastric bypass (which Dr. Koka recommended) and then came many problems which she was very uncaring and non responsive or responsible of. I had chronic bladder infections..ulcers..chronic back pain..then some bleeding issues ..she told me I was probably menopausal but would not do testing until I missed more than one period. Then finally her other physician said I needed blood work and some testing and hmmm they found hpylori (perhaps causing the ulcers?) and mri showed I have c5-c6 and c6-7 disc protrusions (see I am in pain!) and now I have to go get a dnc for a biopsy because of possible uterine cancer (not to mention the polyps and cyst in there). I am now waiting for my appt for an Ortho surgeon to look at my mri results but in the mean time they won't refill a much needed pain prescription. This goes on and on. I'm only talking about myself not my husband or childrens issues! We are finding another Dr. office today.