Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Vidhya Ramachandran has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 22
My daughter is seven months old and is behind on all her shots, everytime she is due for her shots dr.R says they don't have any. She haz been sick and she says it upper resporitory infection EVERYTIME and she does not take her time to check her out she's real rude and I would not recommend her to anyone!
I went to a appointment with dr.ram and when i got there i was told my son would get shots i didnt like how i wasnt told ahead of time about this because he had another appointment to get his tongue tie cut ...he received the shots i was told the names and that was it i didnt like that i didnt know why he needed them or the effects they might have im a first time mother so i want and need to know everything which the doctor and staff fail to inform me of ...he ended up get a Â°103.8 fever and i called the office the person who answered had to call me back and tell me what i was allowed to give my son for this fever he was 2 months at the time and they took a hour to call back which is ridiculous babies that young with a fever that high can have seizures and they wanna take they time calling back...dont like this place and im looking for a new more professional place to care for my son.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Vidhya Ramachandran accepts the following insurance providers.
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Vidhya Ramachandran in this video.
Dr. Vidhya Ramachandran is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Canton, OH.