Dr. Vidhya Subramanian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vidhya Subramanian?

Super efficient billing department

Super efficient billing department

Very thorough doctor. Knowledgeable, caring, and smart.

She took care my of thyroid problems, and uncovered other situations causing problems as well. I highly recommend this doctor.

Great Doctor

Dr. Subramanian is an excellent doctor. Her wait time is next to nothing and she doesn't rush at all when you get to see her which compared to other doctors is pretty quick. On my first visit she felt a lump on my thryroid and immediately sent me to get an ultrasound which led to biopsy and now regular monitoring. She also does complete blood work profiles as I expected and monitors pre-diabetic condition as well as bone density testing, etc. She has a quite manner about her and is very thorough in my opinion. I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone.

This doctor does not follow up with her patients. Impossible to get a hold of her. Rushes through diagnosis and medical advice. Office staff extremely rude and incompetent.

She is a great doctor. I've been seeing her since 2011. She always takes her time and her staff is great.

Professional

This is one of the most organized Doctor's office I have ever been to! This is the first Doctor I've ever been to where I did not wait out in the waiting room for 30 minutes to one hour and them taken to a room and wait another 30 minutes to hour to see a Doctor. I was called back within 10 minutes of my appt. and Doctor Subramanian was in the room within another ten minutes. Finally a doctor that considers their patients wait time! She takes her time with you and answers all questions. Great Doctor!

Wonderful

This was my first visit to Dr. Subramanian. She was very thorough, and took the time to listen to all of my concerns.

the worst ever

unfriendly, uncaring, no compassion whatsoeverdont count on this person to help you

NO HELP

GO SOMEWHERES ELSE OR DONT GO ANYWHERE CAUSE IT WOULD BE BETTER.

Bad. BAD. BAD!

I agree with the other comments which are negative, This doctor did not help me. She is not good at all. She lied to me. I do not trust her.

Bad doctor

I don't know how this doctor got her degree. I was referred to her by my internist at Sadler Clinic for endocrine problems. She looked at me and said, no, you are not diabetic. She looked at no paperwork or did not labs. I guess she is psychic?? Don't waste your time with her. Sadler Clinic is not very good at hiring doctors. It is hit and miss.