2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Viduri Parekh?

No call back 7 days

I called the office to complain of pain from an ongoing issue. I have never called with an issue, so assumed someone would call me back within 24 hrs. I was told a nurse will call. It is 7 days later and I called to be told with HUGE attitude that I need to come in (next available 3 weeks) or go to urgent care. Rudest people I’ve ever encountered. Especially to a patient saying she’s in pain. Really upsetting.

Avoid!

If I could give 0 stars I would. Had multiple visits over the past year and all have been terrible. Over an hour wait each time and no interest in personal concerns besides just prescribing medicine.

Currently Looking for New PCP

The office environment: rushed, cold. Staff interaction with patients: impersonal, demeaning. Throughout the visit, nurses and Dr. Parekh offer minimal eye contact and are obsessively typing notes into the computer, leading to poor communication, a need to repeat oneself and distraction. On multiple occasions, I was asked to reiterate my pain points, confirming my belief that the doctor was not listening to me as intently as I wished. Advice to patients: you want to be under the care and supervision of an individual who is able to connect with you through thorough communication. Bedside manners are incredibly important. At this office, you will feel rushed from the time you enter to when you are asked for a copay. The receptionists (Weymouth office) are quite unpleasant and snippy. This has been a learning experience. Heed my advice so you may avoid discovering for yourself.

I felt like the Dr. didnt want to sit and listen to my questions. She seem to be really rush, trying to get out of the door when I still had questions.I told her my left arm was hurting,it felt heavy and I have chest pain. She examined my arm and said "How long did you say your shoulder has been hurting,it seems like a muscle issue to me".I am a 52 year old African American women and I was more concerned about my heart.The Doctor seemed to be more concerned about moving on to her next patient.

I have seen Dr.Parekh multiple times over the last year or so and all my meetings with her have been very professional, timely, with plentiful advice.

Would not recommend this doctor!!!!

I have a very long and complicated medical history and Dr. Parekh took the time to listen and take thorough notes--we ran out of time for an actual physical and she immediately set up a convenient time for me to come back to finish up.

Dr. Viduri Parekh is similar to the following 4 Doctors near South Weymouth, MA.

Dr. Viduri Parekh Is this you?