Have you seen Vidya P Hawkins?

Best neurologist ever

Dr. Hawkins is beyond incredible. I wasn't thirilled that I had a cavernous manformstion, had a near breakdown in her office when she showed me it on the screen. She continuously calmed me and reiterated that everything was going to be okay. Every appointment after, I really looked forward to. She's awesome! We'd be BFFs I'm sure if she wasn't my doctor. She's knowledgable, she listens and values the patients feedback. She follows up after appointments and makes sure my medications are treating me well. My employers insurance changed and I lost Kaiser and I'm so sad. I'm about to pay $600 out of pocket (when current is free) just so I can be back under her care after leaving the scary world of not having Kaiser. Dr. Hawkins is by far the greatest neurologist.

Best Neurologist ever!! I no longer have Kaiser and miss having her as my doctor she was excellent at what she does. She genuinely cares about her patients. I miss having that

Very professional, competent, thorough and personable!

exceptional doctor that obviously truely cares for her patients! Was able to help me in ways that no other dr. could!

Medication review

Dr Hawkins evaluated my father for Alzheimer's and confirmed his Primary Care physicians diagnosis. However, there was no review of the 14 pharmaceutical drugs he's taking. My father has a severe case of Restless Legs Syndrome and has been on drug therapy for over 10 years. Dr Hawkins failed to notice that my father's primary doctor has prescribed more RLS medication to be taken during the daytime than at night. RLS is a sleep disorder and should not be treated by taking more medicine during the day than at night.

patient

Dr. Hawkins could not diagnose my neurological problems so instead informed me they are imaginary refused to treat me even though my primary care physician insisted I be treated.

Healing hands

I love your touch. You have wonderfully soothing hands, truly "healing." Thanks!