Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Vidya J Counto has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 4 of 4
My husband and I are very blessed to have a committed and compassionate physician ,Dr. Vidya Counto, at Columbiana Family Care Center. She listens carefully to our physical complaints and is very thorough with her exams and tests. She has caught medical issues with both of us before they became serious or life threatening. She directs us to other quality professionals when needed. The Family Care staff is friendly and competent and is prompt with returning calls and calling patients with the results of outside tests. Thank you Dr. Counto and staff for providing my husband and I with outstanding medical care!
Dr. Counto is an excellent MD and also is a very caring and compassionately-rooted and well-grounded professional and considerate person who very well above average understands the total science of medicine and its overall theoretical and practical applications and fully comprehends and quickly grasps and understands and properly diagnoses the conditions and needs of her patients for overall responsible treatments and resolutions.
Dr.Vidya Counto and the entire staff at Columbiana Family Practice, offer excellent services. Dr. Counto is courteous, knowledgeable and thorough in her care of patients. She does wellness checks, testing, and diagnosis, all according to each individual patient's needs. And she does not hesitate to refer a patient to a specialist if necessary. I write this as a patient of hers for the past several years, as she--and her nurse and staff-- has assisted me through many and varied illnesses and issues. I am very glad to have her as my physician. Highly recommended!
18 Years Experience
Goa Medical College
Graduated in 2000
St Elizabeth Health Center
Dr. Vidya J Counto accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
The Health Plan of Upper OH
- Health Plan of Upper Ohio PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAnkle And Foot Care Center, 750 E Park Ave Ste A, Columbiana, OH
Dr. Vidya J Counto is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbiana, OH.