Dr. Vidya J Counto Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vidya J Counto?

Otstanding care

My husband and I are very blessed to have a committed and compassionate physician ,Dr. Vidya Counto, at Columbiana Family Care Center. She listens carefully to our physical complaints and is very thorough with her exams and tests. She has caught medical issues with both of us before they became serious or life threatening. She directs us to other quality professionals when needed. The Family Care staff is friendly and competent and is prompt with returning calls and calling patients with the results of outside tests. Thank you Dr. Counto and staff for providing my husband and I with outstanding medical care!

Current and longtime patient of Dr. Vidya Counto MD

Dr. Counto is an excellent MD and also is a very caring and compassionately-rooted and well-grounded professional and considerate person who very well above average understands the total science of medicine and its overall theoretical and practical applications and fully comprehends and quickly grasps and understands and properly diagnoses the conditions and needs of her patients for overall responsible treatments and resolutions.

Personalized care

Dr.Vidya Counto and the entire staff at Columbiana Family Practice, offer excellent services. Dr. Counto is courteous, knowledgeable and thorough in her care of patients. She does wellness checks, testing, and diagnosis, all according to each individual patient's needs. And she does not hesitate to refer a patient to a specialist if necessary. I write this as a patient of hers for the past several years, as she--and her nurse and staff-- has assisted me through many and varied illnesses and issues. I am very glad to have her as my physician. Highly recommended!