Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Vidyasagar J Mokureddy Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Pain Medicine
- Cancer Pain
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
Showing 5 of 40
Saw the dr one time didn't do MRI just ct scan. Did several injections on me which really hurt. The injections didn't help. Saw NP. Went to him for two hrs. While doing a procedure he discussed another patient and a trip he was going on. Has three rooms to do procedures. Never addressed you by name just Madame. Wanted to count meds after urine test. Wanted to talk to NP. Hadn't been taking full dose because the pain wasn't as bad. Wasn't enough med in urine. I told them I was leaving their practice. Np at first visit asked if I wanted morphine. I said no. Feel this practice is just pushing pills not listening and helping patients,
Dr. Mokureddy is truly one of the best medical professionals I have had the pleasure of being treated treated by. Having worked in 2 hospitals as a member of senior management, I have considerable experience with doctors in many specialties and have known them as practicing professionals, as well as people. I am uncomfortable with any doctor who won't treat me as more than just a patient. I want to know that he knows me and I know him as a person. In other words I expect both of us to discuss other aspects of our backgrounds and lives. Dr. Mokureddy is not only a highly competent professional in his specialty, but also a person who respects me as both a patient and a person. And I have grown to respect him as a medical professional and a person as well. I have seen him for 2 years and recently he and a local surgeon implanted a spinal stimulator in my back. This is now enabling me to function without taking the opiod drugs I had to use for years. No other pain management doctor that I had previously seen was able to relieve my severe pain except with opioids. I would recommend him to anyone as an excellent pain management professional.
Not impressed! I explained my pain levels being severe! I'm a 60% disabled veteran with back and shoulder issues from the ARMY but she didn't seem to care about my pain. She kept suggesting injections which only bandage the problem and produce scar tissue. I uses to be on pain meds with the VA which helped but she want having it. She said if I get off my blood pressure medicine then she would prescribe methadone....methadone really? Lets just say I won't be going back.
Staff is very disrespectful. I was drug tested and told that there was not enough medication iny body. So I failed. I had my pain meds with me and offered it for count but they refused. They appear to me to be a resource for the scammers and pill pushers. Also, I explained to them that the lower levels of Percocet in my test was due to an extended trip I took. I said I was doing a lot of driving of great distance. Therefore, I could not take my medication frequently. Place is crap.
I was annoyed in the beginning because they put in the notes the wrong area of my body. Then called about a pill check which I'm not mad about but the fact of how rude they told me to get a cab. They also seemed annoyed when I didn't want to get more injections. After going there for years I found out I have Lyme disease. Over all I am just unhappy!
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
26 Years Experience
Kakatiya Medical College
Graduated in 1992
New York Medical College
Dr. Vidyasagar J Mokureddy Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsArnot Medical Services, 100 John Roemmelt Dr Ste 300, Horseheads, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Vidyasagar J Mokureddy Jr in this video.
Dr. Vidyasagar J Mokureddy Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Horseheads, NY.