Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Viet A Be has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Viet A Be has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Viet A Be is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 45
El doctor es exelente El le ayudo a me suegra con su hijo mas chico Le ayudo a mi hermana con su hija A mi me aydo con 2 de mis bebes y aora estoy con el terser bebe! El problema es que sus asistentes son muy chismosas quieren saver todo lonpersonal que deves contarle al dr! Aparte de eso sienpreee olvidan mandar la orden a mi farmacia para yo ir por eya, sienpre tengo que recordarles y estarles yamando a que manden la orden aparte de eso se molestan por todo miy rapido! Espesial mente una chava que se yama llolanda sienore me a tratado muy mal es como rasista. La berdad investige otro lugar donde irme y ningun doctor suena tanvien como dr be pero sus asistentes son mi problema! El hospital de saint joseph esta enorme y me gusta No ay otro dr que pueda darme a luz a mi bebe nadamas que el so tendre que aguantarme con las caras de esta seÃ±ora yolanda! Aparte son muy lentas y te dejan esperando mucho tienpo en un cuarto sin benir a berte
I had a high risk pregnancy and I was stressed out and scared. The doctor I was seeing before was not helping me at all. Dr Be and his staff took great care of me. I was constantly calling about everything and they were all very understanding. Dr Be helped keep me somewhat sane during the pregnancy and both my babies came out safe and healthy. I am so thankful my sister in law referred me to him.
Dr. Be is a great doctor, he is very soft spoken, but straight forward and he gets you in and out of there but not in a rushed way. As a first time mother, I was very nervous while I was pregnant and scared. He always made me feel at ease and was very thorough and kind. I was a week overdue and he recommended I be induced. My family was doubtful - but of course Dr. Be was right. Had I waited any longer it would've been dangerous for the baby. He doesn't have a partner, he does everything himself, so be prepared to have your appt. rescheduled because he's delivering a baby. Also, his staff is very kind. Side note, the office is in a kinda ghetto area and the office itself is a little dingy. But Dr. Be's professionalism makes up for it!
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2017)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
37 Years Experience
University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
San Joaquin General Hospital
Dr. Viet A Be accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- Blue Cross CA Vivity
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Humana Choice POS
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
Locations & DirectionsMonarch Healthcare, 16169 Harbor Blvd, Fountain Valley, CA
Dr. Viet A Be is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fountain Valley, CA.