Dr. Viet Tran Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Viet Tran?

He saved my life

Posted on February 18th, 2015

I had been in horrible, constant, burning pain in my tailbone and pelvic area for three years when I met Dr. Tran. No drugs or treatments would relieve the terrible pain. Pain that led me to two attempts at taking my own life. I had been to so many doctors with no results. Dr. Tran saw something on an MRI that others had allegedly examined and found nothing that they thought was causing the pain. Dr. Tran did see it and performed the surgery. After that, I still had the pain, but I could at least get relief from it by taking the drugs. Some people may not see the value in that, but I lived to see my son receive his college degree, get his first professional job, marry his high school sweetheart. That is success to me.

This Doctor is the worst Dr I have every been to

Posted on October 25th, 2010

This Dr has the worst bedside/office mannerism. He talks way to fast. He spits on you when he talks. He ask you were it hurts then pushs the crap out if it, so you walk away crying because it hurst worst then when you came in.

Highly recommend

Posted on August 7th, 2010

I highly recommend Dr. Tran. I was referred to him due to my original Orthopedic surgeon going on vacation. Dr. Tran personally called me within 30 of being referred to him. He stated he saw my MRI and knew the pain I was in and asked if I could make it to Seton that day for surgery. When I arrived he called me again to see if I was there and came out to the waiting area and spoke to me and my family about what he was going to do. I was moved to pre-op were the nurses were very curtious. After the surgery Dr. Tran was right there asking how I was and if I needed him to call anyone, which I saw him go directly to the phone and call my family. I called the office the next day with a question and he again personally got on the phone and spoke with me. At my follow up appointment he took me into his office and showed me my MRI and explained what was causing my pain and the procedure he did. I really appreciate the hands on treatment I was given by Dr. Tran. I am officially changing to Dr. Tran and my primary Orthopedic surgeon. I felt he treated me as he was truly concerned about my pain and correcting the problem than just another patient.

You are just a number (mis-diagnosis)

Posted on July 27th, 2010

Viet Tran runs through his shtick, feigns a bedside manner and then gives everyone the same treatment: spinal shot and traction etc... based on your symptoms and whatever is most likely. He cost me thousands in tests and then I find out he misdiagnosed me.

Posted on April 27th, 2010

He made my back pain from herniated lumbar discs much worse rather than helping. I ended up changing to another doctor who dramatically improved the situation. Not recommended.

Posted on July 23rd, 2009

i feel sometimes he does not listen,does not follow a request,such as when my case worker required a disability report from his office,still after 14 months and 2 operations has not faxed a report to my case worker,all i ask is for a 1 year out so i can heal properly and pay my bills.he talks too fast,i feel he tells you what he only wants you to know,and not really to my benifit.and i do hate this.not sure if i would recomend him,but have no other to compare him to.i feel he crams in too many clients in a small amount of time.tho his staff is good.also do not like how he refers to me on greeting, i am not miss first name,like a child,i am a grown woman he could either refer to me by my first name or last but i do hate the,so how are you today miss first name,grandmothers do this in the south with small children.i`m sure he does not say mr.firts name to men,maybe a cultural thing but this is america and i feel demeaned by it.

Doctor seems knowledgeable,but staff sucks, specially reception

Posted on July 13th, 2009