Dr. Vijay Bajaj Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vijay Bajaj?

Bogus Baja is a quack

He sucks as a doctor. Keeps asking for new appointments and all kinds of testing, while stalling on diagnosis. He is a fraud and wears cheap hair dye.

Worst doctor ever

Very bad bedside manner. I went in for enlarged glands and he did nothing for me. He told me I should go find another doctor. He is very rude and Will never recommend him to anyone.

Dr. Bajaj is the best!

After seeing 6 different doctors, I met Dr. Bajaj and he was the only one that took the time to ask the right questions and figure out what the problem was. Dr. Bajaj truly seems to care. I trust my life to Dr. Bajaj.

Due to recent medical problems, I have seen a lot of doctors. Dr. Bajaj was the only one that was able to help and he certainly seemed to care the most!