Dr. Vijay Chaudhary Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vijay Chaudhary?

I feel empowered

My experience with Dr. Chaudhary and his staff was wonderful. At a time of extreme confusion and fear, they made me feel that everything was going to be okay. He explained what was happening inside of me (even drew me pictures), went over all of my options, and assured me that the final decisions were mine to make. At a time when I felt totally out of control over my own body, he empowered me with knowledge and gave me the mental strength to tackle my obstacles with positivity. My appointments were always on time and proceeded smoothly with positive results.

The doctor explains things, answers our questions and spends as much time as we need. He encourages us to phone if we have any concerns no matter how minor we think they might be. The staff is helpful and friendly!