Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Vijay S Gill
Vijay S Gill is a Doctor primarily located in Mesa, AZ. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 18
Dr. Gill immediately realized a med several docs had prescribed for one issue was likely the cause of a terrible gout flare up and the others he's been having. He sent him for labs immediately and on a Sunday checked his labs, changed the prescription, and called to check on my husband. There are not many doctors who would take the time on a Sunday to follow up. We are so grateful.
I took my 17 year old son to see this doctor after he was referred to me by a coworker. (She told me later she had seen the doctor and didnlt like him, but said her son had received good care - or so she thought.) My son was there for a full physical, including a sports physical. The doctor did not check reflexes, set up any lab work, nor ask for a urine sample - all things that are part of a standard physical. The doctor did not review the growth chart provided by my previous doctor's office nor did he ask my son any questions. My son was in and out of his office within 5 minutes of going in-then we had to go back because my son remembered, right as we were leaving, he had been going to ask the doctor about his wrist which had been giving him issues. The staff was nice, but I will not return to this doctor, nor would I recommend him to anyone!
Vijay S Gill accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions2152 S Vineyard, Mesa, AZ
Vijay S Gill is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mesa, AZ.