Dr. Vijay B Goli Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Vijay B Goli?

Worst doctor ever!!!!!

Worst doctor ever. Do not use this doctor if you value your life. Not only did he perform a procedure on my husband but had to do it twice. And stated that the 2nd time due to malfunction.of device there would be no charge for additional procedure. But on 2nd procedure he was to be in the hospital for the most 2 days which turned into a week as the medication almost put my husband on renal failure. He never came to see my husband not follow up or even return phone calls. If the doctors at summerlin hospital didn't follow up or check on everything for me and my husband he may not even be here. And to find out upon moving across the country and seeing a different doctor we found out my husband had prostate cancer for which he is now thank God in remission. If we had stayed there and kept seeing this doctor I don't know of my husband would still be here. Do not use this doctor!!!!!!

Worst doctor ever!!!!!

Very sweet man and quite good at what he does. He cares.

He made my situation worse not for female patients

leaves no stone unturnrd

Horrible doctor, in and out. He will leave you worrying for weeks

Sorry I did not know about this web site earlier. I angry and frustrated with Dr. GOLI. He thinks he can run in do a procedure and leave and all is well. He is the worst doctor we have had to deal with. My husband is in the hospital and has been for the last nine days. Dr GOLI has not came to see him for the last five days. His condition is getting worst. Dr GOLI has not told him his options, the doctor on staff at the hospital has to communicate with my husband. We are grateful for the staff at Summerlin hospital. We have been informed that if he has to have surgery Dr GOLI will have to do it this terrifies us.

Patient

We were referred to Dr. Goli for a cancerous Kidney. Dr. Goli removed the kidney and in the process ruptured the intestines, which resulted in additional major surgery at the same time. I understand things can happen, but Dr. Goli NEVER told us the truth. NOR did he ever see my husband again, NOR did he ever make sure we had the pathology results. We had to physically go to the office and demand the patho report. THEN found out that he didn't get all the cancer. THEN in review of hospital records discovered that he reptured the intestines. THEN we attempoted to get his records to move on to another Dr., NOW he and his staff will not send medical records or communicate with us. This practice is a complete failure....The office manager is no help

ehh...

He is very nice, but it feels as though he is rushing you. He did not make me feel like he wanted to spend time and hear me out I had to stop him from walking out of the door before i could finish explaining all of my symptoms, he had already assumed what was wrong with me. we talked for a total of 3 minutes, and i am NOT exaggerating. The check out staff is rude, they look at a chart to tell you how much you owe as apposed to bill your insurance first, and they have overcharged and made mistakes. Honestly, I'm looking for a different facility and a different doctor.