Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Vijay K Katukota has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
Showing 5 of 26
I actually transfer care from a county clinic mid pregnancy because I felt that I wasn't getting the proper prenatal care that I deserve being that iam a medical patient. My first visit with Dr. Vijay office took 2 hrs . They over book their appointments how can you book 6 people at 9am that is unprofessional. Evnthough I get their 15 min prior to 9am the staff takes a long time to acknowledge the fact that tou are present. I saw Dr Vijay twice and excuse me if this might sound rude but I couldn't understand what was coming out of his mouth there defiantly is a language barrier. He rushed me I took longer to get called in than what he took to see me literally a 5 min appointment for a 1 1/2 hr wait.this makes me feel uneasy being that my pregnancy has not been so easy I was diagnosed with pregnancy cholestasis and him and his N.P are telling me I run the risk of a still birth yet they rush threw the appointment not really answering my questions .I am due for a final appointment tomorrow before my schedule Csection on Tuesday I hope they can not rush ans anwser all my questions. All in all this will be the first and last time I visit their office for OB care iam really unhappy.
Dr Vijay dilivered my younger two boys ages 17 & 15 along with family and friends children he is Awesome and his staff is amazing Corina & Catherine are truly beautiful inside and out They've always made me feel welcomed and patient with my care Dr Vijay is outstanding in his bedside care and always makes sure I understand my treatment plan never making me feel rushed in and out per and post pregnancy I knew I was in the best care and my baby too that is why I still continue to see him till this day all in all bedside manners making you feel comfortable along excellent care and amazing staff this is a Dr that I recommend
hes a great doctor every time i use to go he used to do an ultrasound on me i have good memories know and im glad he deliverd my baby!
He has been my OBG doctor since 1996. He has deliverd my 3 kids and has explaind all the things very good! And i keep going there for 14yrs now. The staff is good but is very, very exelent person and care is the oldest one from the staff. Witch is Corina! I do recomend this doctor to my family & friends.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2014, 2011, 2010, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2010, 2011, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Katukota is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- Sri Venkateshwaraa Medical College
Cook County Hospital
Dr. Vijay K Katukota accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsVijay K Katukota Md, 1177 N Park Ave, Pomona, CA
Dr. Vijay K Katukota is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pomona, CA.